AAERT Membership Information
***Members that wish to RENEW or UPDATE their profiles, must sign in and go to Manage Profile.***
***Learner Only is available for those that wish to access our LMS (Learners Management System). Select Learner Only button and complete the short form. Be sure to use your newly created User Name and Password for access to the LMS.***
AAERT members benefit from the strength of a national organization. As a group, we can speak with one voice to be heard on various issues which affect our industry. Join AAERT today and enjoy the advantages of peer support. Across the nation and beyond, AAERT members are working together to make a difference by educating the legal market about digital reporting and promoting the benefits of a record that speaks for itself.
Member Benefits include:
- Our monthly publication, Sound Bytes, which provides valuable updates about legislative issues and industry news.
- Our technology reviews inform members about new products and developments. Available to our members are networking opportunities including online access to all AAERT members and member groups, annual conferences, and a very active Facebook Group.
- Our growing list of suppliers offer great discounts and specials for court reporting and transcription supplies, as well as other products and services. Pengad, SpeedType, and Staples Advantage Program are just a few examples.
- Professional liability and disability group insurance plans are available.
- An annual E-Reporting and E-Transcribing Conference offers opportunities for continuing education, networking and planning, and gives professionals a voice on specific issues.
- An annual Executive Forum for Corporate and Vendor members to connect, network, and discuss industry business-related issues.
- CER and CET certification testing is conducted online in selected locations throughout the US, Canada, and beyond are available only to our AAERT members. Start working today to gain the competitive advantage only an AAERT certification can offer.
- The Best Practices Guide, published by AAERT, is a comprehensive manual for all E-Reporting / E-Transcribing professionals as they prepare for certification. As a member, you will receive a discounted price for the guide.
You will be amazed at everything AAERT can do for you. Don't wait, join today!
Persons who are / have been engaged in the profession of electronic reporting, transcribing, proofing, managing or administration. This classification does not include those in the Apprentice Membership classification.
Corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, and sole proprietorships that hold a business license with a governmental agency to conduct the business of electronic reporting and/or transcribing.
Corporations, partnerships, joint ventures and sole proprietorships that supply goods and / or services to members.
*Apprentice / Intern / Learner $75:
Entry-level learners, interns, or those with less than two years’ experience in the court reporting and / or transcription field. (No more than 1 year at this membership level is allowed.)
Apprentice Members may not sit for any AAERT certification exam.
*Learner Only Access $0:
Learner Only Access is for those Non-Members who wish to use our various Continuing Education Units (CEUs) within our Learning Management System. Fees for educational videos, webinars and learning tools will vary.
*These memberships are non-voting levels.
|Safe Online Payments